natural weight loss
weight loss recipes
This site provides users with the information about diet, diet tips, how to diet, diet tips online, diet advice, weight loss guide, diet secrets, tips for diet, secrets for diet, guide for diet, and more.
If you think that this site is helpful, please recommend your friends to visit our site.
1. Emphasize your weight loss triumphs and work towards making them
2. Find a weight loss "buddy," club, or support group. This will
help you stay with your weight loss program.Use mustard on your
sandwiches instead of mayonnaise. Mustard has no fat & very little
calories while Mayo, is loaded with fat. If you just donít like the
taste of mustard, find a low-fat alternative, but avoid mayonnaise
at all costs.
3. Weigh yourself each week. Don't be worried about small daily
changes in your weight. You shouldn't lose more than 1 - 2 pounds
a week. There may be weeks when you don't lose weight. This is
normal. Stay on your diet to lose weight.
4. Bake, roast, or broil your food instead of frying. Remove all
fat from meats and skin from poultry before cooking.
5. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water each day. This will help flush
out your body while also suppressing your appetite.
6. If you haven't done so already, switch to diet soft drinks. An
average 12 Oz can of regular soda contains around 120 calories,
while the diet version usually has one or zero. If you drink 3
cans a day, you'll be saving 360 calories right there. Now
multiply that by 7 days a week, 30 days a month and 365 days a
year. You'll be saving a lot of calories!
7. Limit alcohol. Alcoholic drinks have many calories & little
8. Don't give it up if you don't want to, just reduce your
9. Pick one place at home and work that you will do all your
eating. Be sure you are seated. Don't eat anywhere but in that
place. Enjoy your food by sitting down and eating slowly.
Sitting down focuses your attention more directly on the
activity of eating. By eating in the same place you identify
and associate that place with the idea that it is the only
area in which you should eat.
10. Shop for Groceries only after eating. You will be less
likely to buy foods impulsively especially foods you donít
11. When you shop for groceries stick to your shopping list.
This helps you guard against impulse buying. Make sure you
list is complete and do not buy any extra food items.
12. Watch food labels. Foods with a high percentage of fat
(or carbohydrates that are sugars) will slow down your
weight loss program Don't just count grams, count percentage
of total calories that are fat or sugars.
13. Don't think that just because you are eating low fat/low
calorie foods that you can eat all that you want. The calories
still add up and must be burned off regardless of what kind of
food you eat. Balance is the key.
14. If you are going to a restaurant, decide ahead of time
what you will be eating. Stick to it.
15. Never starve yourself, especially before going out to eat
(or you will binge). Never skip meals, you must have some
kind of nourishment regularly or your body's starvation
defenses will kick in, lower your metabolism, and store fat.
16. Exercise. If you want to stay healthy and make weight loss
permanent you just cant do without exercise. Along with cutting
down on the fat you eat exercising regularly may be your best
ally in improving your all around health and bringing your
weight loss under control.
17. Schedule your exercise time just as you plan your other
activities of the day. Treat this time as an important
appointment you donít want to missWrite your weight goal & post
it where you'll see it everyday.
18. You are responsible for what you do & what you eat.
19. Eat to live, not live to eat. Overeating can KILL you!
20. "I'm learning a way to live, not just a way to diet."
21. Water is essential to all bodily functions and has no
calories. It is the perfect drink for dieters. You need eight
8 oz. glasses of water daily.
22. Be happy: you're OK! Resisting all those tempting foods
is NOT going to kill you.
23. Limit your time in the grocery store. The longer you stay,
the more you will buy.
24. Be patient - it took years to gain weight; it takes time
to lose weight.
25. "Nibble" food and "linger" over drinks. Do the "Push Away
From The Table Exercise."
26. Chew your food completely: digestion begins in the mouth.
Avoid "washing" half-chewed food down.
27. Let someone else be the walking garbage disposal: you are
no longer responsible for eating up the leftovers after a meal.
28. Success is when you can look beyond food...and look down
and see your feet.
29. Each day you stay on your weight-loss diet brings you
closer to your weight goal.
30. The purpose of getting together with people is to enjoy
their company...not eating.
31. Chart or graph your weight loss and serving selections.
Take small servings - avoid gorging yourself.
32. Consuming most calories in one big meal is the worst way
to diet. Eat 4 or 5 small meals rather than in one all-out
33. If your schedule only permits you to eat one major meal in
a day, eat it in the morning to midday hours rather than