This site provides users with the information about cosmetics, cosmetics online, cosmetics tips, mineral cosmetics, bare minerals cosmetics, natural cosmetics, mac cosmetics, nars cosmetics, and more.
If you think that this site is helpful, please recommend your friends to visit our site.
Cosmetics or makeup are substances to enhance the beauty of the
human body, apart from simple cleaning. Cosmetics include lotions,
powders, lipsticks and many other types of products. Their use is
widespread, especially among women in Western countries.
Types of cosmetics
1. Cosmetic coloured contact lenses to change eye colour.
2. lipstick and lip gloss and lip pencil used to colour the lips.
3. foundation and powder, used to colour the face, also for
lightening and concealing flaws to produce an impression of
health and youth and prevents skin from appearing too shiny.
4. rouge (blush or blusher), used to colour the cheeks and
emphasize the cheekbones.
5. mascara used to enhance the eyelashes.
6. eyeliner and eyeshadow, used to colour and emphasize the
eyelids (larger eyes compared to face is a sign of youth).
7. nail polish used to colour the fingernails and toenails.
8. Concealer is a type of thick opaque makeup used to cover
pimples, various spots and inconsistencies in the skin.