round face makeup
long face makeup
This site provides users with the information about makeup, makeup tips, makeup tips online, face makeup, facial makeup, eye makeup, nose makeup, eyebrow makeup, lip makeup, makeup tricks, makeup secrets, makeup techniques, eyes makeup, lips makeup, and more.
If you think that this site is helpful, please recommend your friends to visit our site.
Makeup tips with beauty techniques:
1. Foundation is applied with an upward motion from the
chin onwards with the tips of finger.
2. For dry skin, it is neccessary to apply lycerine with
a cotton wool swab before using foundation.
3. If your lower lip is protruding out, use dark shade
lipstick in the middle of the lips and draw light
4. Do not re-touch on a stale lipstick. It does not gives
shine. Nor does it look even.
5. For oily skin a foundation cream without lanolin is
useful. You can also use a vanishing cream as foundation.
6. For oily skin 'cake' foundation is good.
7. While choosing a face powder, take care to use the same
shade or a lighter shade. Do not use a shade darker than
the shade of your foundation.
8. Foundation should be a little darker than the shade of
your natural complexion.
9. Cheek color. When applying blush use a darker shade to
contour your face and "lift" your cheekbones. Apply from
the earlobe downward to mid-cheek so you do not leave a
"blob" of color on the cheek. Use light colors of blush to
10. Eye makeup. When applying eyeshadow, remember that dark
colors recede features and light colors highlight. Apply the
lightest shade over the entire eyelid. Apply the medium shade
on the lower eyelid. Apply the darkest shade in the outer
corner of the eye to create depth. Apply eyeliner with short
strokes, starting form the center of the eye and working
towards the corners.
11. Make Your Face Look Slimmer. Apply your usual foundation
make-up or powder to cover any imperfections and even out
your skin tone. Apply the lighter shade of blush in circular
motions onto the apples of your cheeks. how do you to find
your apples? Just smile! Next, following the line of your
cheekbones, apply a heer sweep of the deeper shade of blush.
Blend, blend and blend. The key with this trick is to create
dimension, but you do not want a very obvious demarcation
between your natural cheek color and the blush. Sweep a small
amount of the lighter shade across your nose and/or forehead
as desired to add an extra "glow" to your complexion.
12. Make-up timeline. To ensure your eyes stay healthy and
free of infection when using make-up, heed the following
due-date rules. Throw out your mascara after three months,
powder eye shadows every nine to 18 months, and cream eye
shadows every six to 12 months. Sharpen your eyeliners often
to keep them clean.
13. Mascara mistakes. To avoid mascara flake-off or smudging
on your face, apply a thin cost of mascara to top lashes only.
Then run an eyelash brush through lashes to prevent clumpy
14. Get a rosy glow. Want your face to radiate a healthy glow?
Try using a gel blush or cream (instead of powder) in a rosy
shade of pink to create a more natural look. Gels or creams
are more transparent and blend smoothly rub it on the apples
of your cheek and blend up towards the eye for a glowing
15. Minute manicure. Need a fast fix for unpolished nails?
File nails into a square shape, buff them to create a bit of
shine and apply a clear coat of polish. Next rub in cuticle
oil around the edges of the nail and moisturize your whole
hand. It takes less than 15 minutes and will give your
appearance a polished look.
16. Brow etiquette. The trend in eyebrows for this season is
natural looking, not sparse and skinny. Use a tinted brow
definer or eyeshadow to fill in scanty brows.
17. Eye/lip pencil care. Before sharpening your eyeliner or
lip pencil, place them in the freezer for 10 minutes. They
will harden slightly and not break when sharpened.
18. Eyeliner hint. Women with deep-set eyes should use liquid
liner instead of regular pencil eyeliner, to prevent smudging
in the crease of the lid. Liquid liner does not smudge as
19. Nail polish know-how. Is your nail polish from last season
too thick? Chances are the polish has begun to thicken at the
bottom of the bottle. Add a bit of nail polish thinner to the
bottle to get the maximum use of your nail polish.
20. Foundation tester. When picking out a concealer or
foundation, always test the colour on the inside of your wrist.
The skin there is the most unblemished and will give you a
good idea of how it will look on your face.
21. Extend your foundation. Want to extend the life of your
foundation and cut down on heavy concealer? Mix a drop of it
with your natural moisturizer to create a luminescent look for
22. Curl your lashes. Before curling your eyelashes, heat the
curler with a hair dryer for a few seconds. Test to make sure
it is not too hot, then apply to eyelashes. The heat will lock
in the curl on extra long eyelashes.
23. Foundation secret. Apply foundation to your face AFTER you
have done your eye make-up. This helps you to fix any last minute
smudging from mascara or eyeliner under the eyes.
24. Lipstick trick. Love matte lipstick, but feel your dry lips
wreck the look? Apply a lip balm to lips before starting your
make-up routine. By the time you have done your eyes and rest of
the face, your lips will be moisturized and ready for the matte
25. Manicure tip. If you have been sloppy applying nail polish,
simply soak nails (when dry) in warm water for a few minutes and
then rub off extra nail polish gently with a finger.