This site provides users with the information about hair removal, hair removal tips, how to remove hair, tips for removing hair, hair shaving tips, laser hair removal, electrolysis, hair removal creams, hair removal guide, how to shave hair, remove face hair, remove facial hair, and more.
If you think that this site is helpful, please recommend your friends to visit our site.
Many women suffer from unwanted facial hair. Often facial hair
in women appears first during puberty and then becomes more
prolific when they are over 35. The main areas it seems to
appear are on the lip and chin but many women experience
unwanted hair growth on their jaw cheeks and neck area. Worse
still is that for some reason, as you get older, so the facial
hair seems to get darker and coarser.
Here are some solutions for unwanted facial hair:
1. Shaving - Fast cheap and easy method of hair removal, but
the hairs grow back very quickly and appear thicker. Not
recommended for female facial hair
2. Bleaching - Bleaching can make dark facial hair less
apparent but it can also make it look like you have fur on
your face, especially in the sun.
3. Depilatory creams - Depilatory creams are a kinder method
of hair removal, but can be a bit messy to use and some people
react to the chemicals and get pimples
4. Plucking - provides a very clean look, but it can be painful
and time consuming and is often needed daily. Prolonged plucking
can damage the skin.
5. Waxing - provides a very clean look. It's results are longer
lasting than the above-mentioned methods, but some skins can be
very sensitive to it's harsh action.
6. Electrolysis - You have to be very patient with this one, but
if it is done regularly for 1 or 2 years it can result in
permanent hair removal.
7. Laser Hair Removal - By far the best method, producing
relatively fast permanent results with 6 - 8 sessions, the only
downside is the price
8. Vaniqa - A great cream to use with any of the above hair
removal methods because it actually inhibits the growth of new
hairs and ensures the results last longer. Vaniqa is expensive
but worth it.