natural weight loss
weight loss recipes
This site provides users with the information about weight loss, weight loss tips, how to lose weight, weight loss tips online, weight loss advice, weight loss guide, weight loss secrets, tips for losing weight, secrets for losing weight, guide for losing weight, and more.
If you think that this site is helpful, please recommend your friends to visit our site.
Weight loss tips
1. To make a delicious low fat mayonnaise combine one teaspoon
Dijon mustard or one teaspoon satay sauce with low fat yoghurt.
2. Avoid skipping meals. Eating increases your matabolism, thus
skipping meals can 'trick' your body into slowing down its
metabolism in an attempt to conserve calories during a period it
perceives as a situation where limited fuel is available.
3. Stuffing vegetables such as capsicum and zucchini with tasty
fillings of mince chicken, meat or tuna are easy to do and very
healthy and low fat.
4. Pita bread roll ups or wraps with salad fillings, are great
for picnics, school lunches or to take to work.
5. Exercise increases your metabolism and burning off excess fat.
When is the best time to exercise? Our metabolism slows down about
8 hours after we wake up, so 30 minutes of exercise in the
evening, before dinner will increase your metabolism for about two
to three more hours just when it was starting to slow down. This
produces a significant increase in fat burned off, even after the
exercise is over.
6. Adding alfalfa or mung beans to your salad brings in extra iron.
7. Be positive! The more you feel good about yourself, the easier
and faster it is to lose weight.
8. Learn how to make over family favourite recipes by cutting out
fats, salt and sugar. Substitute non fat yoghurt for cream, stir
fry minus oil and use herbs and spices instead of salt for flavour.
9. Eat slowly and chew each bite completely to decrease your
10. Eat three small meals and two snacks daily instead of two or
three huge meals.
11. It's a myth that you need oil to stir fry! Use chicken stock
instead and cut down on hidden fat.
12. There is more fat in a plate of toasted muesli than a plate
of bacon and eggs! Purchase non-toasted muesli instead.
13. Avoid removing the skins of fruits and vegetables - most of
the nutrients are concentrated just under the skin.
14. Hot water with a squeeze of lemon before breakfast get the
metabolism going for the day, helps prevent constipation and is
excellent for the skin.
15. The best source of vegetable protein is from soya beans or
tofu. All legumes provide some protein, so include lentils, lima
beans etc into casseroles and soups.
16. Though difficult, try not eating 3 hours or more before bed
17. Chilli helps to speed up metabolism - even the milder
18. Omelettes can be made just using egg whites! A dramatic
19. Limit salt in cooking. Other names for salt include baking
soda, baking powder, MSG and soya sauce.
20. For low fat gravy, drop ice cubes into the baking tray. Fat
will stick to the ice cubes and can then be removed.
21. Chew sugarless gum. It speeds up the digestive system, burning
more calories, and sometimes kills a craving.
22. Drinking hot water as appose to cold water can increase the
speed of your metabolism and burn more calories.