oily skin care
This site provides users with the information about oily skin care, oily skin care tips, oily skin care tricks, oily skin care techniques, oily skin care secrets, how to care for skin, skin protection, protect skin, how to protect skin, and more.
If you think that this site is helpful, please recommend your friends to visit our site.
oily skin care Tips
The good news for oily skin is this skin type is generally slower
to show fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration. The bad news can be
more frequent breakouts, large pores and a greasy appearance. The
following steps can minimize the negative effects.
1. Stick with the basics: The experts suggest cleansing your face
two or three times daily with good old soap and water. Pack a
premoistened cleansing pad if you won't be around a water basin
throughout the day.
2. Understand that dermatologists and aestheticians often disagree
on which types of soaps or cleansers to use'but all agree that once
you find a product that works well for your skin, you should
continue using it.
3. Follow the recommendations of dermatologists and shower or bathe
in tepid rather than steaming-hot water. Hot water can strip your
skin of needed moisture, while cold water can shock your skin.
4. Avoid using cleansers that tend to overdry skin. This
paradoxically causes your skin to produce even more oil than usual.
5. Use only noncomedogenic moisturizers and sunscreen products
which means they're oil-free and won't clog pores.
6. Talk to your dermatologist about a class of drugs called
retinoids, which reduce production in oil glands and shrink their
7. Keep in mind that oil glands are very sensitive stimuli such as
hormones, heat and fatty food can trigger them.
8. Remember that your efforts to keep your oily skin clear can
only go so far, as some studies indicate that oily skin is