This site provides users with the information about facial exercises, facial exercises tips, facial exercises techniques, how to do facial exercise, face exercises, face exercises tips, face exercises techniques, how to do face exercise, and more.
If you think that this site is helpful, please recommend your friends to visit our site.
Facial exercises tips
The appearance of your skin relies in part on supportive facial
muscles. In order for these facial muscles to remain smooth and
firm, they need to be exercised and well toned. With the right face
exercises, facial lines and wrinkles are minimized and potential
wrinkles are prevented. Improved muscle tone will result in better
blood circulation and therefore a more radiant complexion. Face
exercises also activate better nutrition to the skin. Consequently,
you will see improved collagen and elastin production. Balanced
sebum distribution balances out the oily and dry patches and leads
to smaller pores. A maximum of half an hour a day is sufficient for
a routine that would lead to visible results.
1. A great exercise it to sit upright, tilt your head back looking
at the ceiling, while keeping your lips closed and then start a
chewing movement. You will feel the muscles working in your neck
and throat area. Repeat 20 times.
2. Sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling, while
keeping your lips closed and relaxed. Start puckering your lips
together in a kiss and stretch the kiss, as if you were trying to
kiss the ceiling. Keep your lips puckered for 10 counts. Relax and
bring your head back to normal and repeat 5 times.
3. Sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling, while
keeping your lips closed and relaxed. Open your lips and stick your
tongue out as if you were trying to touch your chin with the tips
of your tongue. Keep your tongue out in this position for 10 counts
and return your tongue and head to its normal position.
4. Sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling, while
keeping your lips closed and relaxed. Next move your lower lip over
your top lip as far as possible and keep it there for a count of 5.
Relax and repeat 5 times.
5. Lie on your bed, with your head hanging down over the edge.
Slowly bring your head up towards your torso and keep it there for
10 counts. Relax and lower your head towards the floor again.
Repeat 5 times.
6. Sit upright and face forward and while keeping your lips
together, separate your teeth by dropping your jaw and then push
your jaw forward, keep for a count of 10 and bring back to starting
position. Repeat 5 times.
7. Face tapping is yet another good facial exercise to pep up the
blood circulation. Tap dots on the face with the pads of your
middle fingers. Sharp, light and quick taps can help boost the
circulation. Massaging the ears can go a long way in lending a
glow to the face. With index finger and thumb, massage the rim of
the ear and pull it slightly. Do not miss out the crevices and
spirals of the ear too.
8. Scrunch up your whole face for a few seconds so that your nose
is wrinkled, your forehead furrowed, and your eyes and mouth are
9. Do the opposite. Open your mouth and eyes as wide as you can.
10. Close your mouth again, purse your lips, and push your mouth up
to the left, then push to the right.
11. Grin - as if from ear to ear and open your eyes wide again.
12. Hold and repeat the grin, but this time, tuck in your chin to
tighten your neck muscles.
13. Simple easy steps to lift your eye brows naturally
1) life up your eye brows with your four fingers.
2) squint your eyes shut as tight as possible,while lifting your
eyebrows as high as possible.
3) hold this for at least 30 seconds.
When you are all finished with these steps, you should brush out
your eyebrows. This exercise is simple and extremely difficult to
do wrong, and if you do this right you will immediately notice a
difference and a raise in your eyebrows, you will also notice a
major change in your face, bringing out your eyes and making you
appearance come off as more open and awake.